Delivery in 3 to 4 working days to Mainland UK addresses Excludes Channel Islands and Northern Ireland
Free Shipping - All orders over £9.99 For orders under £9.99 delivery charges apply.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Awarded Bronze in "Get The Gloss" Best Menopause Wellness Product 2023!
Issviva has partnered with leading expert Joylux to create the first device to use light technology to rebuild collagen and elastin to tighten and rejuvenatethe vaginal tissue.Backed by rigorous science and loved by thousands of medical professionals around the world, the rejuvenation device helps women experience:
91% less vaginal dryness
95% more vaginal tightness
90% improvement in bladder leakage
89% less pain with intercourse
How does the device work?
The unique combination of treatment modalities helps stimulate collagen regeneration and vascularisation in the vaginal tissues and muscles. The clinical proven results include vaginal tightening, improved bladder function and increased lubrication, as well as improvements in quality of life, self-conﬁdence, and sexual function. The device can also support uterine prolapses, where the uterus falls into the vaginal canal. By helping this internal tissue tighten, it can prevent essential surgery.
When red and infrared light technology are applied together to tissue, our mitochondria (the brain of our cells) is activated and releases two chemicals: ATP (the energy of cells) and nitric oxide. ATP increases the natural production of collagen and elastin, while nitric oxide increases blood flow, leading to greater circulation and tissue repair.
Together with light, vibration improves the delivery of the light energy into the tissues, adding to the efficacy of the Issviva x Joylux Vaginal Rejuvenation Device. Vibration has a positive correlation with vaginal health, stimulating fibroblasts, a type of cell that contributes to the formation of connective tissue.
The device heats the vaginal tissue to 40-42°C. This helps to alter localised collagen. As we age, our tissues de-coil, causing skin laxity. The Issviva x Joylux Vaginal Rejuvenation Device takes these collagen fibres and re-tightens the tissues. This is why women using the device see results within just two weeks – they are experiencing their existing collagen reforming. It then takes a further 4-6 weeks for new collagen to form.
The device is used intra-vaginally for 10 minutes every other day and results are experienced from six to twelve weeks, after which there is an ongoing management programme to ensure that the area remains toned, vascularised and working effectively.
People also viewed...
Combat vaginal dryness, regain bladder control and enjoy pain free sex with our vaginal rejuvenation device. Powered by red and Infrared LED light technology.
With age comes wisdom and (unfortunately) some less-appealing traits—we’re talking about vaginal dryness, bladder leakage and sexual function issues. Menopausal oestrogen loss affects lubrication, tissue elasticity and suppleness, even down there.
It’s time to work at the cellular level with advanced LED light technology to rebuild collagen and elastin while increasing circulation in the vaginal tissue. Much more than pelvic floor muscle strength, you’ll experience tightness, control, and natural lubrication—all without hormones or a trip to the Gynaecologist.
Now that’s revolutionary.
The Issviva x Joylux Vaginal Rejuvenation Device is a world first: a home-use CE-marked medical device which uses a unique combination of light energy from red and infrared light-emitting diodes (LEDs), thermal heat, and therapeutic vibration to help rebuild collagen to improve vaginal tissue laxity – helping prevent incontinence and improve sexual function, both major concerns faced by people going through the menopause.
- Issviva by Joylux device
- USB charging cable
- Storage sachet
- User guide
- Quick start guide
EASY: 10 minutes every other day for 6-8 weeks
QUICK: Improvement within weeks
EFFECTIVE: 9 out of 10 experience results
What to expect?
The device can help restore the muscle and tissue of your pelvic floor. To help you ease into using the device, we recommend gradually increasing the treatment times over the course of 6-10 weeks. The device provides maximum therapeutic benefits through 9 high-powered LEDs (red and infrared) to restore tissue and stimulate collagen. While safe for the eyes, we recommend that you do not stare
directly into the red lights. The device emits a gentle heat, which is very pleasant to many women. Each of us is unique and experiences things differently. If it feels too warm, make sure the device light window is fully inserted into the vagina. Our external vulva tissue is more sensitive to heat than our internal vaginal tissue. If it still feels too warm once fully inserted, ease into usage and start with a lower treatment time until you are comfortable with the gentle heat.
How long should I use the device for?
As with anything new, we recommend taking your time and gradually introducing the device by starting off slowly (6 minutes) and ramping up treatment times until your body is ready. This allows you to become familiar and comfortable with the device and its modes and settings.
Of course, as with any exercise regime, it takes time to notice results. In a consumer study, women used their devices every other day for 10 minutes per day. Over the course of 60 days, women noticed an improvement in intimate wellness, enhanced comfort and pleasure with intercourse, and increased confidence. They then used the device on an ongoing basis, once or twice per week for maintenance. As we all know, you must continue to work out in order to maintain your great results.
What clinical trials have been conducted?
The Issviva x Joylux Vaginal Rejuvenation Device is the first home-use CE-marked medical device.
Following a study carried out by the manufacturers Joylux, after 8 weeks use:
• 89% of users report a decrease in pain
• 91% of users report a decrease in dryness
• 84% of users report increase in comfort
Study: Joylux vFit PLUS Market Perception Study 2018.
Clinical studies reveal that of the women using the device 3 times a week for 6 weeks:
• 77% saw an improvement in sexual function
• 90% saw increased sensitivity
• 92% saw a dramatic improvement in symptoms like urinary distress and incontinence
• 55% no longer had any stress incontinence
Study: de la Torre, S., Miller, L.E. Multimodal vaginal toning for bladder symptoms and quality of life in stress urinary incontinence. Int Urogynecol J 28, 1201–1207 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00192-016-3248-5
A published study also shows the Issviva x Joylux Vaginal Rejuvenation Device causes an increase of glycogen and thickening of epithelium, tissue covering the internal surfaces of the body. This helps maintain the pH of the vaginal tissue, which prevents Urinary Tract Infections, more common in menopausal women. Women reported they were naturally more lubricated, due to an increase of blood flow to the tissue.
Study: Lanzafame RJ, de la Torre S, Leibaschoff GH. The Rationale for Photobiomodulation Therapy of Vaginal Tissue for Treatment of Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause: An Analysis of Its Mechanism of Action, and Current Clinical Outcomes. Photobiomodul Photomed Laser Surg. 2019 Jul;37(7):395-407. doi: 10.1089/photob.2019.4618. Epub 2019 Jun 17. PMID: 31210575; PMCID: PMC6648197.
Can I use the device during my period?
Yes, the device is safe to use during menstruation. We leave the decision to use during one’s menstrual cycle to the discretion of each individual user. Continue to use if you are comfortable doing so or take the week off if you prefer.
Can I have sex after using the device?
Yes, it’s okay to have sexual intercourse after using the device.
Do you offer a warranty?
Activate your one-year warranty against manufacturer defect-related problems resulting from normal use of the product by registering your device today at joylux.com/warranty. Not covered under the one-year warranty: damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, alterations, or unauthorised repair; normal wear and tear, including chips, scratches, abrasions, discoloration, or fading.
• The device is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18, and close adult supervision is necessary if children under the age of 18 are near the device.
• The device is not waterproof and should not be submerged. It can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
• Only connect the device with the USB cable provided and to USB power adapters certified in compliance with IEC 60950- 1 or IEC 60601- 1 based national standards.
• No modification of the equipment is permitted.
• Do not disassemble the equipment.
• Do not attempt to charge device while it’s in use.
• Mobile RF communications equipment can affect medical electrical equipment.
• Do not use if you have autonomic neuropathy, sensory neuropathy, or pseudomotor dysfunction.
• The device is designed for individual use only. Please do not share with others.
• After each use, the device should be thoroughly cleaned.
• The device should not be used in the presence of an active sexually transmitted infection, as an active infection may have symptoms that are aggravated by use of the device.
• Do not use the device if you are using cancer-fighting drugs, medications, or topical creams that increase photosensitivity. These may cause an adverse reaction.
• For optimal performance, we recommend using the device with a water-based lubricating gel.
• The device is intended for vaginal insertion only.
• Do not use silicone-based lubricants with the device.
• Do not stare directly into the device lights.
• Do not use if you are pregnant or believe you may be pregnant.
• If you are experiencing abdominal pain, or have other medical issues or health concerns, please consult your doctor before using the device.
• If you experience numbness, skin irritation, dizziness, or feel pain, stop using the device immediately and consult your physician.
• Exercise caution when using near body piercings.
• If you are experiencing prolonged redness or sensitivity in the treatment area, discontinue use and consult your physician.
• If any part of the device is cracked, broken, or damaged, or if there are signs of moisture or condensation on the inside of the device, discontinue use immediately.
• Do not use the device if the lights have been damaged in any way.
• If the device begins to overheat, turn off immediately.
• Do not use the device if you think the device has been immersed in water.
• Do not use or store the device near water, or where it can be dropped or pulled into water.
• Keep the USB charging cord away from children, as it poses a strangulation risk.
• Keep the charging cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not operate the device or charging cord if either component has been damaged, dropped, or immersed in water, or if the cord is frayed or damaged.
• Do not disassemble. If the device is malfunctioning, contact email@example.com.