Wild Nutrition have developed a botanical formula which provides a considered range of ingredients for women to take during the menopause life stage.
People also viewed...
A holistic menopause supplement containing 7 key nutrients including...
- Magnesium for energy and reduction of fatigue
- Dong Quai is used traditionally for female health
- Ashwagandha for physical and mental resilience
- Alfalfa contains essential vitamins and minerals for good health
- Turmeric powder for joints
- Organic Milk Thistle for plant antioxidant support
- Green Tea for plant antioxidant support
Wild Nutrition never use...
- Added fillers or binders
- Artificial preservatives or colourings
- Wheat, gluten, rye, oats or corn
- Synthetic nutrients
SUPPORTS WOMEN’S HEALTH
Contains Dong Quai, a botanical used to support female health for centuries.
OPTIMISES YOUR ENERGY AND PROMOTES A POSITIVE OUTLOOK
Contains Ashwagandha to provide feelings of energy and support mental resilience.
PROMOTES HEALTHY BONES, MUSCLES AND JOINTS
Contains Turmeric to promote joint health.
SUPPORTS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
Contains antioxidants including Green Tea, Milk Thistle, Ashwagandha and Turmeric to provide essential immune support as the body transitions through the menopause.
- Ethically sourced
- Backed by science
- Natural ingredients
- Formulated by our Nutritionist & Founder Henrietta Norton
- Cruelty free
- Free from milk
- GM Free
- Free from common allergens
Dosage: 2 capsules taken together. The dose may be increased to 3 or 4 capsules in the shorter term, if symptoms are more intensified. Any time of day.
With or without food. Our nutrients are made from food, so you don’t need to take them with a meal.
30 day supply.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Keep out of the reach of young children.
Storage conditions: well sealed, dry (max. 60% rh), at room temperature (15-25 ̊c) and protected from light and sunlight.
Results may vary from person to person.
Caution: Not advised for pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Always consult your GP before taking food supplements if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition. If you feel unwell, stop taking this product immediately and seek medical advice.